Sunday, November 28, 2010

Funny Things that President said.

"Yes, maam? Right here, this lady. No, she! Yes, right, second row. Next to the guy in the blue shirt, holding her left hand up. It's a he? Sorry about that. Gotta be careful. I'm very sorry. Go ahead! I'm, excuse me, I'm very sorry. Go, ah, I, a thousand apologies, go ahead."
George Bush Sr., Former U.S. President, at a press conference

"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them."
George Bush, former U.S. President


"It is white."
George W. Bush, when asked what the White house was like by a student in East London


"...NATO and its allies and the United States."
President George W. Bush Jr. (when he was governor), forgetting that the U.S. is in NATO





"Solutions are not the answer."
Richard Nixon, former U.S. President

"I was under medication when I made the decision to burn the tapes."
Richard Nixon, former U.S. President


"Facts are stupid things."
Ronald Reagan, Former U.S. President

More At:

No comments:

Post a Comment